Do you have questions about
Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning (ML)?
Now that your organization is considering artificial intelligence (AI) as a value generator, you probably have a lot of questions. You might be wondering:
- How can I be sure my AI project is successful, on time, and under budget?
- What is the return on investment (ROI) on an AI project?
- What are the key risks in an AI project, and how can I manage them?
- What human resources do I need within my own organization to ensure that the AI project is successful?
- What about data? How can I make sure that my data is ready for AI? Is this the right time, or do I need to do something new to my data?
To answer your questions and more,
you need a trusted partner.
You need a company that has implemented many AI solutions, at a success rate that is high above the industry standard. You want to ensure that your AI solution will continue to generate ROI for your organization and increase its value for many years.
You need a clear understanding of what your AI project will cost, how long it will take, and the impact it will have on the people in your organization.
You may want to minimize the use of your busy teams and have a trusted partner take care of the entire AI lifecycle. Or you may want a trusted partner for only part of the lifecycle such as:
- AI executive review: you think there’s value in AI but need guidance for how to get your company started.
- AI project support: Eliminate your resourcing risk by using our teams to help build your AI system: just a component or an end-to-end solution.
- Technical review: a few minutes from an experienced partner can save you months going down the wrong road. We know: we’ve been there!
- AI project plan and risk analysis
- Analyzing the expected ROI of the AI project.
- Beyond AI to DI: what actions will change with your AI project, and how can you measure, manage, and maximize business outcomes?
Quantellia is your trusted source.
Led by the world-famous machine learning pioneer, Dr. Lorien Pratt, we will be your trusted partner as you explore and benefit from this important new technology. Our team has supported projects with hundred-million-dollar budgets, projects that mange work in dozens of countries, and has produced hundreds of millions of dollars of value for our clients. Our clients include trusted names like Cisco Systems, SAP, The Carter Center, Ericsson, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Charter Communications, and the US government.
Free consulting hour
For you to get to know us, we’re happy to provide a “free sample” hour of telephone consulting to answer any questions you may have about AI. Drop Jess Jaret a line to schedule a call.
What is Agile AI™?
The Agile AI™ methodology consists of best practices at multiple steps of the AI lifecycle.
Agile AI™ mitigates risks in many ways, including:
- Checking ROI—and other goals and KPIs — at every step in the lifecycle.
- Employing Decision Intelligence (DI) to connect the outcomes of the AI system to your organization’s goals, actions, and environment.
- Explicitly assessing data maturity, objectives, and available human expertise.
- Focusing proofs-of-concept (POCs) on the greatest risk to ROI—that the promise of the models in the lab will not be fulfilled in production.
- Implementing a formal process to monitor ROI, quickly detect changes, and initiate appropriate actions.